Financial Consulting means different things to different people. Some think it is only accounting, or financial analysis or even related to publicly owned companies.
We think that is all wrong, because that is all too narrow.
Naturally Stonemark has a broad but precise grasp of financial concepts, processes, programs and the ability to grind numbers and make sense of them. But a funny thing happened on the way to the "Financial Consulting" business.
After looking at hundreds of companies, we found that most everything related to business finances starts with the baseline, the foundation of the business. That is where the tire meets the road. We saw it was impossible to separate operations, marketing, personnel and other basics from what happens when all those numbers are put on a page.
So our evaluation of a business is grounded in what they make, who runs the place, how the employees behave, who the customers are, why those use certain vendors and more, and more.
- Upside Down. Inside Out - To see how most everything you, your staff an your business do affects your financial results, engage us to look over your business from top to bottom. This exhaustive look will emphasize the positive and reveal the negative, and recommend direction.
- Production Perfection - Money is made and lost in operations, production and logistics. Our external review will determine your efficiency and possible improvements. Every dollar not spent, is a dollar earned..
- Highly Human - People make or break an enterprise. Human relations departments may not see the forest for the trees. Evaluating who does why, where, when and how could take more money to the bottom line. We will reveal the enthusiasm and proficiency of staffing to improve financial results.
- Maximillian Marketing - Selling products or services, and more of them, can be the never-ending challenge for businesses. Marketing is part art and part science. Allow us to figure out the best ratio, invent better ideas and push up your sales. The surest way to pump up the bottom line.
- Peak Preparation - To raise capital, secure debt or pursuing selling the business, engage us to review, analyze and prepare your business for eventual capital needs..
- Insight Evaluation - Valuation is the lunch pin of most financial decisions. We undertake systematic financial and operation evaluation of the business to justify capital. recommends value and suggested terms.
If you just want someone to crunch numbers, you will be best off to hire your accounting firm. But if you want an true insight into how your business runs and how that deeply affects your profit, our future and your ability to gain capital, borrow and - one day - sell the business or go public, then we are exactly who you need.
A-B-C's of Investment Banking
Learn more about the other services we offer. See The A-B-C's of Private Investment Banking